CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF / NHÂN VIÊN CHỨNG TỪ
- Receiving documents from agent /sales
- Checking information on HBL, MBL
- Following and tracing ETA on web or double check with carrier
- Submit E-Manifest to Customs web before ETA 2 days
- Received A/N from carrier
- Input selling, buying rate on FAST
- Issue A/N + Debit Note to consignee
- Inform Account Dept. local charge + Freight (if any) for remmitance to supply line/airline
- Get D/O from carrier/airline
- Checking with Account Dept. before release D/O to consignee
- Inform to agent Proof of Delivery if nominated cargo
- Solve all issues related cargo
- Transfer documents to Account Dept.
- Get information from sales/shipper/agent and check space with carrier/order with shipper/agent
- Contact carrier to get booking accordingly, set up GOH (if any).
- Check information on booking and release to agent/ shipper, mention cut off time: SI, VGM, CY
- Check Mother VSL all routes and make notice to shipper/agent/doc if any change. USA shipments, checking continuous about routing and email to docs to adjust AMS if any change.
- Resolve all issues of shipments before on board
- Follow up trucking with customs dept.
- Change place to take empty cont./ return full cont. at CY
- Apply to extend closing time
- Follow up stuffing of cargo until it has been delivered to CY/ airport .
- Note to docs : buying, selling rate as soon as having booking
- Full fill OPS (input: booking no, volume, feeder mother VSL, selling rate, contract, term)
- Transfer booking to docs team at least 1 week
- Note deadline SI, VGM, CY
- Push SI, VGM, ISF, ACI before deadline.
- Issue draft House bill and check customer’s confirmation, mention deadline for amendment bill.
- Issue DN
- Push acc issue red INV.
- Provide SI, VGM before deadline.
- Check draft Master bill.
- Manifest: AMS, ISF, ACI, AFR
- Request DN and forward to ACC
- Check SWB, SUR
- Tracking the shipment till it has been delivery completely.
- Send pre alert
- Supply documents for door delivery and customs clearance at destination.
- Follow up door delivery
- Issue DN/ CN
- Full fill OPS ( input remaining information)
- Input selling/buying rate on Fast
- Cross check with pricing team for buying rate
- Transfer all docs to account dept.
- Handle all issues, troubles related to documents and all happened problems from the cargo on board until completion
Level: Graduated collage and up specialized in economic, foreign trade, transportation, finance-customs
Experience: At least 1 experience year specialized in forwarding, logistics
- Good knowledge and experience of forwarding ( sea freight, air freight), import-export, transportation, customs
- Proficiency in office software : Word, Excel, Internet…
- English skills: using email and direct deal in English about work with foreigner agents.
PERSONALITY/ WORK ATTITUDE:
- Ablility to organize work
- Good working in import-export, forwarding, logistics.
Good communication, Positive, sensitive, honesty, learning spirit.
Careful, hardworking, responsible and high teamwork. Able to withstand high pressure
- Good healthy
- Work in a dynamic, creative, professional environment with a variety of learning opportunities, promotions, attractive bonus , incentives and employee interest.
Receive regimes under the Labor Code and the benefits of the Company's Labor Agreements
Get the salary according to the right competency and transparent KPI.
Reward for consistently high performance
- Annual holiday
Opportunity to learn, promotion in work.
Please submit resume before the date 15/ 05 / 2018 via email:
Lê Nguyên Anh Thư - Cargo Care Logistics Corp
6th floor, Airport plaza, 1 Bach Dang Str., W. 2, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC
Tel: (08) 7300 4899 – Ext: 1113( Ms Thư/ HR-Admin)